Meeting Place: Golf Course Entrance
The areas that PJ and Rob came up with requiring work of varied amounts are, in order of need, not want.
- Dead mans gully- try to fill hole on left to allow an extra line and overtaking potential. Done
- The Switch backs (esses) – line the track edges for the upper 2 esses so that the track is identified and rideable. Done
- Lands end – Try to cover up the exposed rock and allow for more flow of the track.
- Alt route into Pete’s Precipice – redesign of track from Conrad’s straight to the start of the first climb in Pete’ P (removing the washed out step run-in).
- Back Step – Removal of loose gravel left by recent rain.
- Brads Bypass – trim the track edges and define track after the gully and back to the main track post Brads Pit.
This is the list; Rob is available Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from about 5:30 on wards and also Saturday afternoon. Might be worth getting all but Pete’s sorted this week and then Pete’s on Saturday, all ready by Sundays race.
Rob’s mobile number is 0410614637 if people want more information.