2014/15 Fees for MTBA Membership Classes
Ages: 19 and over at time of application
Ages: 13 – 18 at time of application
Ages: 3 – 12 at time of application
Value-add (*coming from Cycling Australia, BMXA and ADCC)
Ages: over 19 at time of application
Ages: Any age
3 year Membership $300
Non-Member Competition Day Membership Fees
Fee payable to event host: $20
Non-Member Social and Participation Day Membership Fees (strictly non-competition)
Why is a full membership the best option?
You can take out as many day membership permits as you like but there are some pretty good reasons why a full 12 month membership is better:
- You get additional insurance coverage for the time you are ‘just’ riding your bike at the same level as the great coverage you get in competition.
- You only have to fill in forms once every 12 months instead of at every event, saving you time and the club volunteer’s time in administration.
- Your membership fee has helped to finance IMBA Australia who lobby Local and State Governments and land managers to open, build and maintain trails that are local to you.
- A full MTBA membership can be used at events held by any other affiliated MTBA club throughout Australia, including at state or national level. You can even accrue UCI points at selected national level events!
- Lastly, a full MTBA membership saves you money – for a junior if you participate in just 4 or more events or for a senior if you participate in only 5 or more events in 12 months you save!
Becoming a Member Process
Go to the MTBA website by clicking this link http://www.mtba.asn.au/join and follow the instructions.
If you do not want to join online you can download and print the form from http://www.mtbwagga.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/MTBWaggaMembership2011.doc
Email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Sign up for notifications by email on upcoming events by requesting access at email@example.com
Join the MTB Wagga Facebook http://www.facebook.com/login.php?next=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fmtbwagga
Don’t want to race?
If you do not want to race but still want to support the club you can just become an MTBWagga member. Click on the link for a copy of the membership form MTB Wagga Basic Club Membership
Your $15 Basic Club Membership to MTB Wagga allows you to:
- Meet other people and enjoy riding the mountain bike trails around Wagga and surrounds in a relaxed, fun and enjoyable atmosphere
- Participate in the direction of the club and trails
- Be informed of all club events including social rides, beginner days and skills days.